This is my first week, in almost a year, of unemployment. I have big plans for this week! It’s Spring Break, so I have no school, and the kiddos are in Day Care for their Spring Break (it was paid for well before I knew I wouldn’t be working)… so I have a house to myself for a whole week. I am going to attempt to get this place in some sembelence of order in that week, so I am going to do my very best to get as much deep cleaning as I can.
I think that my first step today is to do ALL of my normal weekly cleaning, so it’s done and I can concentrate on the NOT-normal cleaning that I need to do. I imagine that once the deep cleaning is done that the normal weekly cleaning will go so much smoother!
So, lets look at the goals for today.
1. Clean the Kitchen (counters, wipe appliances, sweep/mop the floor)
2. Clean the Bathrooms (Here’s my Orderly list to help! Clean the Bathroom )
3. Change all bedding (I’ll probably strip the beds and Fabreeze them first)
4. Tidy every room
5. Sweep/Mop/Vacuum every room
6. Shine glass & screens (computers, tvs, windows, glass doors, china cabinet)
7. Dust flat surfaces
8. Do some laundry
I plan to drop the boys off at 8 and pick the boys up around 4. That gives me 8 hours to do all of the above and eat something. I think I can manage if I can stay away from the electronics!! As helpful as Pinterest is… it’s detrimental to my time-management skills!